About Green Links
Green Links Inc. is Houston based and locally owned. We perform work across Texas and Louisiana in addition to the greater Houston area. Key differentiators delivered by our company are our long term experience, diverse skills, attention to detail and customer support/relations.
Terry Westbrook has played golf as a low single digit handicapper for over 45 years; is a degreed mechanical engineer; worked on golf courses as a youth; has considerable project management experience through 20+ years of corporate life; and now has 15 years of experience in the synthetic turf industry.
Patti Westbrook, is involved with the business side of the operations plus has primary responsibility for landscape designs and installation; she has a design and art degree; has completed multiple landscape design classes; and has 15+ years of experience designing and installing landscape settings.
Joe Kilpatrick, is a highly experienced builder and synthetic turf specialist; he has over 20 years of experience designing and installing synthetic turf solutions, is an avid golfer and has run a wide variety of outdoor construction projects from smaller home settings, to complete backyard patio, arbor, water feature, lighting, and putting green/lawn turf renovations to extensive commercial projects.
The Green Links installation teams are composed of long term employees. The team members have accumulated over 65 staff years of experience building golf greens, installing synthetic turf and implementing a variety of complementary outdoor solutions. Prior to this the individual team members have worked as landscape installers, welders, builders and stone masons. We consistently receive compliments on how professional, experienced and hardworking the installation team members are. They are a true asset and blessing to this business.
Our typical work process includes the following steps:
- Initial discussion with new customers to understand their areas of interest and project concept; during this discussion we share additional information about products and work processes, plus provide some budgetary guidelines regarding the potential investment.
- A meeting is held to see the location and discuss more details of the desired project and vision; during this meeting we show and discuss examples of similar work and take exact measurements of the space.
- Green Links generates a project design drawing, detailed scope of work description and project pricing.
- If desired we arrange site visits to see similar installations.
- Adjustments to the work scope are made based on feedback to Green Links. We reach agreement on a final price and work scope.
- A commitment from the customer is received and the project is scheduled.
- The installation process varies depending on the scope of work, but we typically meet in advance of the project start date to mark the areas and discuss project work and logistics.
- Once the installation is completed we review the work together and identify any minor adjustments as needed.
- Long term support and relations are important to both Green Links and our customers. We provide periodic follow-up support to insure that the putting greens and lawn grass surfaces are well maintained and supported.